Thursday 7 April 2011

More toilet issues

I've synchronised toilet times with a guy at work.
This is not on purpose, you understand - that would be a strange thing to do, resulting in awkward discomfort for both parties involved, with no gain on either side, humorous or not.

The worst thing about the situation is that I'm always the one that enters the toilet second.  Like I'm following him in there.  Like some horrible toilet follower.

I've tried holding it in a while when I feel the urge, but the universe has deemed this to be it's latest 'hilarious' prank to pull on me and there he is when I finally go, mildly irked by my ever present face in the men's room.

Today he eyed me, like he knew I was following him.  My brain explained to me that it was the Universe's fault, not mine.  I told it that could be a difficult thing to explain to a urinating stranger.  After a short bout of contemplation, it conceded the point and allowed me to continue my ablutions.

I win brain.  I win,

1 comments - Click to add yours...:

Anonymous said...

Cottager.