Tuesday 2 February 2010

Revelations

The Bottom Pincher was back again today.  He was looking glumly into the snack machine.
I kept my distance and hid myself behind the side of the entrance archway (wickid ninja skillz rock) to the kitchen until he sighed heavily and sulkily wandered off.

Studying the snack machine, I saw the cause of his sorrow - his pack of McCoys crisps had become wedged against the door.  I feared this maybe karma paying him back for his antics.

The cutlery drawer has also become even more confused.  The silverware now resides in the following order - Knives, Spoons, Forks.  So now even the spoons have become involved in this insanity.


Both of these incidents have led me to the conclusion that the Rapture is not far away.  I just hope Jesus has good cutlery etiquette.

1 comments - Click to add yours...:

Butters said...

Jesus Fucking H. Corbett