Wednesday 23 September 2009

confusion


So a man is whistling in the kitchen as I eat my sandwich and read my book.
I see him most dinner times and occasionally we nod at each other in recognition of each other's presence.

He fills his glass up from the water cooling machine and turns to leave.

As he exits the kitchen, a hand appears from the side of the exit archway and pinches the man's arse. The hand is swiftly followed by the body and legs and balding head of another man.

The pincher turns to face me, grins manically and, holding the twisted smile in a sinister way,  rapidly follows his exiting prey down the corridor.

How is one supposed to react to a situation like that?
Seriously, what is the normal reaction?


I sit there a while, musing over what just occurred in front of me, trying to determine if the disquieting expression of the tushy torturer meant that I should be impressed by his jolly jape and join him in his bum hunt, or if it threatened that he was coming back for me once finished with his current mission.

Deciding that the risk of the latter being too great, I vacate the kitchen and repair to a safer, more highly populated office.

1 comments - Click to add yours...:

Tired Tuna said...

Maybe you're the man. Maybe they're both you. Maybe.